Already have an account?
SIGN IN HERE
What is SchoolMessenger?
SchoolMessenger allows you to personalize communications from your school or district.
SchoolMessenger integrates with the contact information parents have already provided during registration. To ensure communications are setup properly, parents are encouraged to:
- Make sure your phone number and email address information are correct by either calling in to the school office.
- To opt-in to receiving important informational text messages (SMS) from your child’s school, text Y to 67587
- You can also opt out of these messages at any time by simply replying to one of our messages with Stop.
- Get started by clicking the “Sign Up“ button above.
- Use the same email address that you used for registration (Parent Portal/TXEIS) when creating an account.